Terms and Conditions
- Check in time is 12:00 PM and check out time is 11:00 AM. Early check in and late check out will be subject to availability and additional charges will apply.
- Any change in taxes or any other levies, charges, fees will be chargeable without notice and applicable during the stay.
- Two children up to 6 years can stay for free in parent’s room when using an existing bed(s).
- A maximum of one extra bed can be provided in one room on a chargeable basis; children aged 6 years and older are fully charged and accommodated in a separate room if necessary.
- Currency conversion will be applicable as per the actual rate.
- As per Government of India rules it is mandatory for all foreign nationals to present their original passport at check in. Without their passports guests will not be allowed to check in.
- Citizens of India must carry their valid ID proof with address. Kindly note PAN cards will not be accepted as a valid ID proof.
- Hotel Tariffs and other prices are subject to change at any time and without prior notice.
- Guests will have to pay taxes on the published tariff as per Government of India notification.
- Entry to the resort is at the sole discretion of the hotel authority. The resort reserves the right to deny admission.
- We reserve the right to change any brochure or information on the website before or after your booking due to any events beyond our control. In case we are aware of any changes we will inform you sufficiently in advance, otherwise we will notify you at the time of booking or check in.
- Guests are requested to carefully read and view the information and photos on the website regarding the tariff, facilities, location, etc., before making the payment.
- Rooms will be serviced and cleaned on request. Kindly leave the room key at the reception.
- We request that all guests refrain from smoking inside the room. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Swimming pool attire must be worn at all times to enter the pool. Strictly no regular clothes will be entertained. Infants and children that are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers under their swimsuits, strictly no disposable diapers. Diving into the pool is prohibited.
- Any cancellation or change in arrival date must be intimated to us in writing.
- All cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival, if not the following apply:
• 15 Days Prior to Arrival: 25% of the Total Charged as Retention
• 7 to 15 Days Prior to Arrival: 50% of the Total Charged as Retention
• Less than 7 Days: 100% Retention
• No Show: No Refund
- No refund will be made for early checkouts; guests are liable for the full reserved duration of stay.
- For cancellations made in the month of December, January, and February no refund will be made.
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financial details, etc.) will not be stored on our servers nor will we share customer details with any 3rd party.